Dil Dil Pakistan is a platform where you get any kind of news related to Pakistan, politics, sports, business, entertainment. If you interested in viral trends then this platform is for you.

Translate

Thursday 30 June 2022

I don't need your sympathy, Duaa Zahra

                                       

                           

                          

                                     

                        "I'm not in need of your pity"

Dua Zahra, who relocated from Karachi to Lahore and chose her own marriage, stated in a recent interview that she is not in need of YouTubers' pity.

Stated Dua Zahra "I'm not in need of your pity. I am quite aware of your depth of compassion for me." "Respect my spouse and quit spreading untrue tales about me," she commanded. "Let go of stubbornness, accept me and my spouse," Dua Zahra pleaded with her parents.

A video clip of Dua Zahra and her husband Zaheer Ahmed's recent YouTube chat with host, activist, and model Zaneera Mahim has gone viral on social media. The phrase "Stop telling all lies" can be heard.


No comments:

Post a Comment